What to do with some old mushy bananas? Why not make some aromatic moist chocolate chip banana bread. Another perk to our mouthwatering treat is that it's gluten free too! In coconut flour we trust.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9 x 5 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix wet ingredients (eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until blended into the banana mixture).
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients (coconut flour, salt, and baking soda).
- Mix wet ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in a pan and put in an oven for 15-20 minutes or until fully baked (the inside moist and the outside cooked).