We're all about making your life simple. Here's a lunch idea that you can make the night before in a flash, with just a few ingredients. We wanted to do our take on the cobb salad, a dish that beautifully arranges its ingredients. Time to prepare lunch!
- 1 lettuce head chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 oz or 1/4 cup of avocado chopped
- 1 oz or 1/4 cup of tomato chopped
- 1 Hard boiled egg chopped
- 1 oz 1/4 cup of cucumber chopped
- 1 oz 1/4 cup of carrots chopped
- 1 tablespoon of cheese (optional, we used parmesan)
- Dressing of your choice
- Fill a container 1/2 with lettuce.
- From left to right add ingredients starting with avocado, tomato, pieces of hard boiled egg, cucumber, and carrots.
- Optional: sprinkle cheese on top of salad (we used parmesan cheese).
- Choose your favorite dressing to pair with the salad and enjoy!