This soup is all so clear and also cures.
- Lycium chinense mill or spinach
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon mushroom seasoning
- Boil lycium chinense mill or spinach stems in water for 5-10 minutes, discard stems, and set broth aside.
- In another pan add vegetable oil and salt on medium heat.
- Add garlic, oyster mushrooms, soy sauce, rice cooking wine, mushroom mushroom seasoning for 3 minutes.
- Place the mushrooms in the broth and boil for another 5 minutes and add the lycium chinense mill leaves/spinach until cooked.
- Add more salt for more taste