- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (1 tablespoon for kabocha and 1 tablespoon for cooking)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mushroom seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 manila mango diced in 1 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon of chutney
- Remove kabocha seeds with hand.
- Slice Kabocha into thin pieces.
- Coat wok with coconut oil and heat on medium.
- Cook kobocha until brown on both sides and place on a plate.
- Mix mango and chutney together and spread on top of kobocha.